Monday, December 3, 2012

The Official Final Week of the TLS Find Your Fit Challenge Fall 2012

On the final lap of the race...
 
It's hard to believe.  Here I am sitting in my PJs on the one week out marker from the Find Your Fit Challenge being over.  So much has changed over the last 3 months, I am not the same person I was when I started.  Looking at the before and after pictures is shocking.  Feeling my tight stomach and arms is encouraging, knowing that I was able to accomplish that.  I even feel like a new woman, confidence high all around whether it be at work or in my personal life.  And it has not been easy, no way!!  I totally had to transform my life, my eating habits, my fitness habits, and push myself past points I never thought I would come to.  But I think what amazes me the most is the impact I have been able to have on others.  I lost count of the men and women of all ages who have come to me asking how I did it, inspired by my story and progress and wanting to set their own fitness goals and achieve them.  People I know and people who watch me on the air alike.  I love having the power of influence to help better other's lives.  I want to shout from the rooftops my happiness, and how awesome this journey has been for me and could be for others.  If you are reading this right now and felt inspired or have been inspired along the way, please comment and let me know.  And ask questions if needed, let me help you feel this amazing...and confident in life.

1 comment:

  1. I just watched the weekend news and apparently I haven't seen you in a while. You have lost so much weight and look terrific. I am also embarking on a "lifestyle" change in eating habits.

    ReplyDelete