Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Using my accomplishments as inspiration...

Just wanted to share with you some of the wonderful messages I have received from people I have inspired, THIS is what it's all about, being a positive role model!

"I am going to use your Fitness Challenge as my motivation. You look great and congrats. I need to get into the swing and habit that is what is hard." ~Brian N.

"Congratulations! You are an inspiration to all of us." ~Sande C.

"GO, GO GO Garofalo! your a walking ad for how exercise and nutrition can transform someone to a beauty like yourself. Your confidence has grown and you look great." ~Martin P.

"You are amazing!!! And such an inspiration!" ~Kris A.

"Meredith...You are awesome. I just started my own get fit and healthy program because I saw what you had done. So inspiring!" ~Meri F.

"Meredith you look amazing! Way to go. Makes me want to get off this couch and go to my pull up bar." ~Dean A.

There are just SOME of the comments of the probably hundreds I've gotten via Facebook, Twitter, and even viewer emails from work.  They all have one thing in common:  me accomplishing MY goal of challenging others to take on the same issue I faced with myself.  I hope to use what I've learned to help EVERYONE find their fit....






1 comment:

  1. Can you post your typical meal plan and work out schedule? That would be a big help to me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete