Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sharing my story on ABC 7 Sarasota

Happy New Year everyone!!  I hope it's started out healthy and happy so far.  Still living my healthy lifestyle, that's so important to keep up with.  It's important to make sure also that you're weighing in once a week to make sure you're within 5lbs of your goal weight and your body fat has not gone up or you know you need to resort back to certain things from before.  I've added grains back into my diet, and my stomach is slowly adjusting.

Here's my recipe of tonight, easy and delicious!

Flavorful Chicken Salad

2 oz. chicken breast
2 tablespoon sofrito
1 tablespoon your favorite non fat cheese
1/4 cup nonfat greek yogurt
1 tablespoon of your favorite bbq sauce
Any other veggies you want to add to your salad

Bake the chicken in the oven at 400° for 30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.  Poke holes in chicken and layer sofrito over the chicken with some lemon pepper to taste.  Slice chicken and put over salad, then add cheese to melt
Whip together the greek yogurt and your bbq sauce to use as dressing.  Pour over and enjoy.

Here's to making 2013 the best year ever, and finding your fit!


No comments:

Post a Comment