Wednesday, October 17, 2012

On the road to success...and already people are taking notice!!

Finishing up my 5th week of the challenge, and not only do I feel amazing, I shine with confidence in all I do!  From fitting into dresses that I did not think would ever fit to strutting on the runway with confidence to raise money for a charity, it's been a great week!

The best part is when people did not recognize me at this fashion show tonight because I've transformed so much...their shocked faces and endless compliments are such a treat to all the hard work I'm putting in.  My life is really changing all around me for the better, and I need to embrace it.  I might have gotten a little off the path a few times with food now that I have seen the results, but I really need to keep this up as I'm finding my fit one day at a time from the food on my plate to the accomplished workouts.


The journey is far from over, and I have much more to accomplish, but from what I've seen so far I'm REALLY happy that I decided to take this challenge and use TLS Weightloss as part of my change.  It really works...and if you are interested, I have had 3 friends already come to me that I've hooked up with my coach to help them toward finding their fit, and at least 10 others inspired this week alone to go to the gym or change habits.  Please, let me inspire you and help you reach your goals, because without the help of the people around me I wouldn't be on the road to accomplishing mine!

Here's a GREAT recipe for a cold or chilly Fall Day :) 

GAZPACHO ITALIANO
(serves 6)
By: Destination Cuisine

1 medium red onion
8 ripe roma tomatoes
1 peeled and sliced cucumber
1 red bell pepper
1 teaspoon sea salt
3 cloves crushed fresh garlic
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
4 tablespoons white vinegar
6 fresh basil leaves
handful Italian parsley leaves
1 fresh lemon, juiced
fresh ground pepper and red pepper to taste

1. Char red pepper over an open flame or under broiler until char develops on all sides
2.  Place in bowl and cover for 20 minutes with plastic wrap
3.  When cool, peel, seed, and chop
4.  Add to food processor or blender
5.  Add everything else
6.  Process until smooth
7.  Chill for several hours or overnight
8.  Enjoy ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment