Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Weighing in as I come close to the 1st month of the challenge....

Excited to announce that do far in the challenge I've lost...11lbs!!!! So thankful for my team, the support, and proud of myself for keeping my eye on the prize. And i feel AMAZING:) LOVE my new lifestyle....Time to shop and celebrate!! Almost 1/3 of the way through the competition...

AND I'M NOT STOPPING HERE.  I know what I want...and how I want to look and feel, and I may be closer to that goal then I was before, but the journey still has more stuff toward my goal!

You never know what you can accomplish until you actually try...seeing results in just the first month of my competition.  It's possible, and it's all about mindset and changing your lifestyle.  If you need tips on how to make your lifestyle healthier, PLEASE don't hesitate to ask! I've learned so much in the first month...

No comments:

Post a Comment