Saturday, October 6, 2012

Reflections...

It amazes me how different my life is now then it was when I started the challenge...and it's not even over yet!  I really can't stress how amazing I feel, how much clearer my thought process is, and how positive my outlook is on the things around me.  I don't know if it's clearing the toxins or the booze that's impacting me, but It's a pretty awesome thing that's going on with me right now.  I'm feeling more fit, charging through Boot Camp today with energy left over after and not many aches and pains.  As I mentioned I feel the definition starting in my arms, and co-workers and viewers continue to notice a change on my appearance.  I never, EVER want to feel the way I did before I started this challenge, and I am looking forward even more to what's yet to come in the last 9 weeks.  I know one thing, my Coach Tamara is an AMAZING role model, and pretty weird that it feels like we're related based on how alike our eating habits are (I know you're laughing reading this one girl haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment