Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Detox Day 5: Feeling Like A Whole New Woman!

I was able to sleep 8 hours last night and woke up feeling refreshed and happy.  I don't know what it was about today, but my body felt AMAZING.  I felt happy, content, just...healthy.  It's amazing how detox has really cleaned me out and, as they say, now that I'm over the hump the end of it shouldn't be that bad. 

I got a lot accomplished today and was really focused.  I did have one challenge, but felt very confident.  I needed a place to have a quick 45 minutes in between errands where I could sit outside and have a snack and my NutriClean Fiber Drink.  Here in Florida, Starbucks has an awesome outdoor sitting area, with the warm sunshine and fresh cool breeze off the Gulf in full motion.  So I made the most of the situation.

I ordered a Venti WATER and an banana.  It was SOOOOOO tempting to get coffee with that amazing aroma when you walk in and fabulous bakery choices on display, but I proudly told the cashier I was taking a challenge and on detox, and that's what I wanted!


Took a nap when I got home, very sleepy, but got back some energy to clean half the apartment, make dinner and do a load of laundry.

Mixed my fresh salsa tonight in with brussel sprouts and a dash of seasoning.  I am so full!!

Last but not least, a shower, phone date with a few friends, and putting the laundry away.  I still feel pretty awesome :)  Big day tomorrow...in a HUGE charity fashion show!  Better get my veggie snacks ready haha

~Meredith~

No comments:

Post a Comment