Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I feel good....nah-na-nah-na-nah-na-nah!!

I really feel good! Today I was so accomplished...got my killer full body workout in, meeting for a charity, shopping, house cleaning, laundry, cooking, wow!! And I didn't even need a nap....I think that's what impressed me the most! My body feels good aside from the typical soreness with working out, and I'm eating smaller portions, lots of veggies, and really making sure I stay on track and focused. I'm FAR from being near where I need to be, I still look in the mirror and cringe at what I see. Let's be honest, I love ME, I just don't love what I've let my body look like. That will all change...with patience, drive, dedication, and hard work. I'm going to take it to the top!

Had to share my "happy" meal of the week:  got a killer deal on crab legs at Publix, they are actually pretty healthy without all the butter and what not so added a cup each of brussel sprouts, mushrooms, and okra as my side and I'm full and content!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment