Friday, September 14, 2012

First Day of Challenge: Detox Starts

 Welcome to my blog during TLS Weight Loss Solution's Fall 2012 Find Your Fit Challenge.  Hard to believe it's officially started, but I am just as excited!!!!!

Let me catch you up to speed on what's going on right now.  For the next 7 days, I am in detox.  I am taking all-natural TLS products to cleanse while going on a strict diet.

The Rules:
-No grains or starches
-No fat (oils, butter, margarine)
-No Sugar or artificial sweeteners
-No alcohol, coffee, soda or other
caffeine-containing beverages
-No Junk food
-Vegetables (as many as you like)
-Fruit (three servings per day)
-Protein & Dairy (refrain from eating
protein dairy as long as possible. If
you must add protein, add a three ounces of
lean protein like tuna (canned in water or
fresh), salmon (canned in water or fresh),
chicken, turkey, tofu or plain soy milk
-Water (eight 8 fl. oz. glasses per day)
-Accelerators for Success: TLS
CORE, Isotonix Multivitamin,
Isotonix OPC-3, NutriClean 7-Day
Cleansing & Detoxification System

Sooooooo here's a first look of the first day:

 Hellloooooo fruits and veggies!

Accelerators for Success: TLS
CORE, Isotonix Multivitamin,
Isotonix OPC-3, NutriClean 7-Day
Cleansing & Detoxification System

 All grins...because I am PUMPED to win this challenge!!!

 One of the biggest challenges today was at work, out of ALL the days there's free pizza, pop, cookies and even my favorite chips.  I can tell you by the 6pm newscast I was getting a little irritable :)

A late night snack with lemon water...I'm pretty sleepy from today so relaxing before bed with a good movie.


I'm going to be completely honest, I thought this would be easy.  I thought I could eat fruits and veggies all day and be completely happy, but as you saw earlier, there were some BIG challenges.  Lots of my favorite food around that I just wanted to take a small bite of.  My friends drinking after work and enjoying some awesome free food at Friday Fest, a community event that my station sponsors so we had free good food and drinks there.  I was so tempted to cheat a little, but I'm doing this for a reason.  For myself.  For all the women out there who might have wanted to challenge themselves to accomplish amazing fitness results that need someone to look up to.  I'm going all the way, 110%, and I'm happy that I made it through the first day of detox.

Hope you continue to follow me along this journey.

FOLLOW ME ALSO ONLINE:



Have a good night, I know I definitely will be :)

~Meredith~

No comments:

Post a Comment